Exclusive Misr travel advantages that you will treasure for the rest of your life:
You’ll be picked up at your hotel by Misr travel tour manager and be transferred to and transferred to the pier where your boat, captain and crew will be waiting to welcome you onboard. The boat will then leave and take you out to the ocean to spot the dolphins. Soak up the sun, or sit back and relax along the way.
The Dolphin House is well known as home to a large number of dolphins. Admire these fascinating and extremely intelligent animals playing in the water while you snorkel along.
See normal dolphin behavior in their natural habitat, where they live free and haven’t been trained by humans. If they decide to play with you, it will be of their own free will! This is nature at its best, and you have a 90 per cent chance of meeting up with a dolphin.
The area is ideal for snorkeling. See beautiful corals, a multitude of exotic fish, and many other underwater animals and plants. The coral reefs are stunningly beautiful and are home to an incredible variety of species and will enable you to fulfill the dream of getting up close to dolphins. . There will be 3 stops at different sites where you can swim and explore the underwater world while snorkeling.
Lunch will be served on the boat, and at the end of the day you’ll be transferred back to your hotel.
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid till April 30.2018, except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
- Tour prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- A 25 % deposit per person is required to confirm your booking.
- Once we have received your deposit, land/cruise prices are guaranteed. Air prices are subject to increase and are guaranteed only from the time that full payment is received.
- Full payment is due 8 weeks before the tour departure
- We charged no credit card fees or hidden surcharges.
- Prices are inclusive Accommodation, Transfers, Sightseeing, Meals as indicated and internal flights.
Accommodation is based on twin/triple share, so if you’re travelling on your own (independently) and would prefer your own space our Solo Sleeper Option is available as indicated in tour prices. This will guarantee you your own room for every night of the tour. The number of single rooms we can offer is limited, so it’s best to book early.
This option is available for those who prefer travelling with others but prefer single accommodation. This will guarantee you your own room for every night of the tour. The number of single rooms we can offer is limited, so it’s best to book early
We highly recommend you book this trip as early as possible, preferably 60 days prior to departure. Reservations received within 30 days will be on request and subject to availability of en-route accommodation.
For full terms and conditions, please click here (Booking Conditions page).
Per Person From $ 0.00
Duration 1 Day
Tour Type Hurghada Day Tours
Enjoy a fantastic boat trip to the Dolphin House where you’ll experience the incredible variety in the underwater life of the Red Sea. Snorkel and swim with the dolphins as you observe their fascinating behavior. Sunbathe and enjoy lunch on board the boat.