Fly from Hurghada to Cairo for a full-day tour of the fabulous sights of ancient Egypt. You will be met at Cairo International Airport with a Driver and expert Egyptologist English speaking Tour Guide for your tour, starting at the famous Giza Plateau, site of the stunning pyramids. The Pyramids were built as tombs for the Ancient Egyptian Kings and Queens. Gaze in awe at Cheops (Khufu) – the largest of the three great pyramids. Venture inside one of these creations, then visit the fascinating Solar Boat Museum, site of Cheops’s funerary boat which displays one of the pharaoh’s funerary barges. It may just be the oldest boat in existence.
.The tour then continues on to the world-renowned Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Arguably one of the capital city’s main attractions; this fascinating museum contains the most extensive collection of ancient Egyptian artifacts in the world, including the stunning gold funerary mask of King Tutankhamen. You can also see the royal Mummy room, where nine mummified bodies of ancient royals are on display and learn about the culture and art of mummification in ancient Egypt. If you wish to visit the Royal room, you will need to purchase a separate ticket.
You will then head on to visit the Christian heritage in Coptic Cairo, including some of the early religious monuments of the city and the famous Hanging Church, dedicated to the Virgin Mary and built in the 3rd century on top of the south gate of the Fortress of Babylon. Afterwards you can enjoy an afternoon of shopping at the famous Khan el-Khalili bazaar before catching your flight back to Hurghada.
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid till April 30.2018, except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
- Tour prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- A 25 % deposit per person is required to confirm your booking.
- Once we have received your deposit, land/cruise prices are guaranteed. Air prices are subject to increase and are guaranteed only from the time that full payment is received.
- Full payment is due 8 weeks before the tour departure
- We charged no credit card fees or hidden surcharges.
- Prices are inclusive Accommodation, Transfers, Sightseeing, Meals as indicated and internal flights.
Accommodation is based on twin/triple share, so if you’re travelling on your own (independently) and would prefer your own space our Solo Sleeper Option is available as indicated in tour prices. This will guarantee you your own room for every night of the tour. The number of single rooms we can offer is limited, so it’s best to book early.
This option is available for those who prefer travelling with others but prefer single accommodation. This will guarantee you your own room for every night of the tour. The number of single rooms we can offer is limited, so it’s best to book early
We highly recommend you book this trip as early as possible, preferably 60 days prior to departure. Reservations received within 30 days will be on request and subject to availability of en-route accommodation.
For full terms and conditions, please click here (Booking Conditions page).
Per Person From $ 1035.00
Duration 1 Day
Tour Type Hurghada Day Tours
Discover the history and culture of ancient Egypt on this full-day tour of Cairo. Fly from Hurghada to visit the magnificent Giza Pyramids, the Sphinx, the Valley Temple, the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Coptic Cairo, and Khan el-Khalili bazaar.