Exclusive Misr travel advantages and premium sightseeing highlights that you will treasure for the rest of your life:
Misr travel tour manager will pick you up from your hotel in an air-conditioned van. The boat will be waiting for you at the port of Hurghada to take you to the fantastic dive sites nearby .You will try the diving equipment with your instructor. In the meantime the instructor will explain the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under his direct supervision.
This is particularly appealing for inexperienced divers and also offers contact with other diving enthusiasts. Together with the professional you will dive from the boat, just next to the reef, between the color fish of the Red Sea. Maximum depth will be 5 meter.
Lunch will be served onboard the boat during the trip. After diving at 2 different sites you will return to the port of Hurghada and then be dropped off at your hotel in Hurghada.
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid till April 30.2018, except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
- Tour prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- A 25 % deposit per person is required to confirm your booking.
- Once we have received your deposit, land/cruise prices are guaranteed. Air prices are subject to increase and are guaranteed only from the time that full payment is received.
- Full payment is due 8 weeks before the tour departure
- We charged no credit card fees or hidden surcharges.
- Prices are inclusive Accommodation, Transfers, Sightseeing, Meals as indicated and internal flights.
Accommodation is based on twin/triple share, so if you’re travelling on your own (independently) and would prefer your own space our Solo Sleeper Option is available as indicated in tour prices. This will guarantee you your own room for every night of the tour. The number of single rooms we can offer is limited, so it’s best to book early.
This option is available for those who prefer travelling with others but prefer single accommodation. This will guarantee you your own room for every night of the tour. The number of single rooms we can offer is limited, so it’s best to book early
We highly recommend you book this trip as early as possible, preferably 60 days prior to departure. Reservations received within 30 days will be on request and subject to availability of en-route accommodation.
For full terms and conditions, please click here (Booking Conditions page).
Per Person From $ 0.00
Duration 1 Day
Tour Type Hurghada Day Tours
Experience a dive in the crystal clear waters of the Red Sea under direct supervision of a qualified instructor (1 to 1).Explore shallow dive sites suitable for beginners as well as deeper areas and walls for more advanced divers. Enjoy lunch served onboard the boat during the trip.