Exclusive Misr travel advantages and premium sightseeing highlights that you will treasure for the rest of your life:
Drive across the arid Egyptian desert to see the Pyramids of Giza and Cairo’s Egyptian Museum on a full-day tour from Hurghada. Walk in the Giza Plateau and see the Great Sphinx and Valley Temple
Misr travel tour manager will pick you up at 02:30 from your Hurghada hotel for the coach transfer to Cairo. Upon arrival, your Egyptologist guide will take you to the stunning Pyramids of Giza in the Giza Plateau. Embark on a tour of the Giza Plateau. View the ancient Pyramids of Mycerinus, Chefren and the Great Pyramid of Cheops, the only survivor of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Explore the interior of one of these legendary monuments and take a ride around the pyramids on camel back to visit the fascinating Solar Boat Museum, site of Cheops’s funerary boat, the oldest boat in existence.
Meet face to face with the mysterious Sphinx with its lion’s body and man’s face. Your qualified Egyptologist will expertly explain the facts and myths behind these three mammoth works of art. Lunch at quality first class restaurant before you visit the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities which houses over 12,000 ancient relics including the treasures from the tomb of Tutankhamen. You can also see the royal Mummy room, where nine mummified bodies of ancient royals are on display and learn about the culture and art of mummification in ancient Egypt. If you wish to visit the Royal room, you will need to purchase a separate ticket.
Finally, visit the Khan El Khalili Market, the oldest market in the Middle East, Bargaining is expected, so prepare to negotiate and test your negotiating skills, before the drive back to Hurghada.
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid till April 30.2018, except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
- Tour prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- A 25 % deposit per person is required to confirm your booking.
- Once we have received your deposit, land/cruise prices are guaranteed. Air prices are subject to increase and are guaranteed only from the time that full payment is received.
- Full payment is due 8 weeks before the tour departure
- We charged no credit card fees or hidden surcharges.
- Prices are inclusive Accommodation, Transfers, Sightseeing, Meals as indicated and internal flights.
Accommodation is based on twin/triple share, so if you’re travelling on your own (independently) and would prefer your own space our Solo Sleeper Option is available as indicated in tour prices. This will guarantee you your own room for every night of the tour. The number of single rooms we can offer is limited, so it’s best to book early.
This option is available for those who prefer travelling with others but prefer single accommodation. This will guarantee you your own room for every night of the tour. The number of single rooms we can offer is limited, so it’s best to book early
We highly recommend you book this trip as early as possible, preferably 60 days prior to departure. Reservations received within 30 days will be on request and subject to availability of en-route accommodation.
For full terms and conditions, please click here (Booking Conditions page).
Per Person From $ 1035.00
Duration 1 Day
Tour Type Hurghada Day Tours
Explore the best of Cairo’s monuments on a full-day coach tour from Hurghada, and see the Giza Plateau and Egyptian Museum, home to more than 120,000 relics of Egyptian history.